Hillsborough Cty both Sites

Status
Not open for further replies.

6Paul21

Premium Subscriber
I have a simple question, I have a PSR800 and have both east & west sites loaded into one bank and it works fine. I also have PSR500 but have each loaded into a different bank. Can I load both sites into one bank and have the system work for both, I need to free up a bank for the P25 and that is why I want to combine both.
Thanks Ed

kayleesdad

been awhile, but sounds you need a separate TSYS for each system, which you already have, and then assign the talkgroups assigned to each TSYS(already done, too) to the same scanlist number (bank). but you can't put both systems into one TSYS. the vfolder can only have up to 1,800 objects so that limit may come into play. this would require programming software so you could do it quickly, I think, otherwise going talkgoup by talkgroup would take awhile doing it manually.

N1XDS

ÆS Ø
I would programmed two banks and two talk groups like for instance one and two for the east and west system so you won't have troubles trying to look and see who is talking.

6Paul21

Premium Subscriber
Thanks all, I will keep the banks in the PSR500 separate and PSR 800 as is.

kayleesdad

separate would be best. maybe try a separate Vfolder for the systems that aren't in hillsborough (or some other allocation) to free up some banks, if possible. it takes a few seconds to load a new Vfolder...

FUNC-->PGM-->LOAD--> down, up to select-->LOAD-->YES-->SCAN

and always first save your current Vfolder to one of the memory Vfolders!

Status
Not open for further replies.