Hillsborough EDACS and 780XLT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rbp1414

Premium Subscriber
Can the Uniden 780XLT monitor the Hillsborough EDACS system? I triple checked that I entered the frequencies in the correct order - one bank for the East system, and one bank for the West system. It won't grab the control channel.

tampabaynews

Keeping your PIO busy
Premium Subscriber
Can the Uniden 780XLT monitor the Hillsborough EDACS system? I triple checked that I entered the frequencies in the correct order - one bank for the East system, and one bank for the West system. It won't grab the control channel.

Yes it can. I programmed three of them for a client last month. Just checking that you are using the info currently in the RR database correct? I ask because the client STILL had pre-rebanding freqs and that was the issue.

N1XDS

ÆS Ø
Yes it can. I programmed three of them for a client last month. Just checking that you are using the info currently in the RR database correct? I ask because the client STILL had pre-rebanding freqs and that was the issue.

Like what Ryan ''TampaBayNews'' has already said check and see if you have 851.7000 as one of the control channels if so, it should be able to pick that control channel if not, they might have change the control channel.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.