Hillsborough P25 Towers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premium Subscriber
Does anyone have a map or know the locations of the P25 Towers. Im trying to tune my yagi to get the best reception. Thanks

zlandmedia

not that florida man
West site towers are located at TGH (Davis Islands), HCFR Station #1 (S. 78th Street), and TTFD (Bullard Parkway). East site towers are located at HCFR Station #26 in Plant City (Thonotosassa Road), HCSO District IV offices in Ruskin, and HCFR Station #2 in Lithia (Lithia Pinecrest/Browning).

EDIT: made a map to be a little more helpful with locations

Last edited:

mitbr

West site towers are located at TGH (Davis Islands), HCFR Station #1 (S. 78th Street), and TTFD (Bullard Parkway). East site towers are located at HCFR Station #26 in Plant City (Thonotosassa Road), HCSO District IV offices in Ruskin, and HCFR Station #2 in Lithia (Lithia Pinecrest/Browning).

EDIT: made a map to be a little more helpful with locations
Nicely done thanks for doing this!! Is there any other towers in use or is this all of them?
Tim :cool:

Premium Subscriber
Thanks for the information. I live 16 driving miles south west of the Plant City tower and I can't receive it at my location. Back in March for a day I was getting Plant City.. I don't know what the problem is ??? Craig

Status
Not open for further replies.