Ho Do You Record On The PSR 500 Using Win 500 Software...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonS

1. Connect the headphone output of the PSR-500 to an audio input on your PC
2. In Win500's "Configuration" menu, select the audio input device used in step (1)
3. In Win500, check the "Record" options for the object(s) you want to record (TGRP or CONV objects)
4. In Win500's "Monitor / Control" tab, check the "Record" box.

While "monitoring", Win500 will then create WAV files for each transmission.

btritch

I did those steps...I had it recording once and didn't have a location set to record to so I went back and set it...Now it won't let me click start... I have LCD updates checked, Update hit counts in active file, log history to win500activitylog.txt file, make daily subdirectories all checked.. LCD Poll INT 100 Status Poll Int 10 and Auto Scroll... , Then I have CONV. frequencies checked to record but I can't hit start, is there something I did wrong?

btritch

I've got it where I can start and stop recording, It's set to Win 500 Activity Log .txt file to save then I had to choose a location so I chose where to save it...It's not appearing there, Is there a certain save location I need to put it?

I hit record and it still isn't saving the files... Am I still doing something wrong?

If it's saving them I don't know where it's at...It's running and says STOP but I haven't found where it's saving the files at yet, Does anyone know?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.