Holloman Open House Airshow 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

CapSS92

Hi all,
The Holloman Airshow is coming up this Mother's Day weekend. Thunderbirds, P35 Demo teams, etc. Anyone know any specific frequencies other than the usual stuff that's out there on the databases? It's been almost four years since they last had an open house/airshow so I'm psyched! Thanks.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
Most of the air show freqs in the wiki and database are current. For individual teams check the Ft Lauderdale Airshow post from a week or two ago.

Also, Spectrum Monitor puts out a great yearly issue for the airshow season, well worth the $3

Giddyuptd

Premium Subscriber
I will say somethings definitely changed with the uhf trs system for Holloman. Dead silent so is the voice channels. Looks like they finally got off the old setup and on their own somewhere. Time to explore with sdr.

Giddyuptd

Premium Subscriber
Did you catch anytging on the uhf trs? Zomethings definitely changed. I figured a control channels but even the voice channels are silent. Looks like they finally got on their own setup or changed things a bit.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
I will say somethings definitely changed with the uhf trs system for Holloman. Dead silent so is the voice channels. Looks like they finally got off the old setup and on their own somewhere. Time to explore with sdr.

At the risk of going OT, are you talking about this P25 system? It has a Holloman site.

Back on topic, @baseball214 an old thread listed Air Boss on 318.05 and 123.15. You might try those just in case.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
Did you catch anytging on the uhf trs? Zomethings definitely changed. I figured a control channels but even the voice channels are silent. Looks like they finally got on their own setup or changed things a bit.

Check your other post on this same subject.

Giddyuptd

Premium Subscriber
They would patch some air traffic to talk groups for flight line so not necessarily OT. I believe I found them in the 380 range.

Status
Not open for further replies.