Hollywood PD

Status
Not open for further replies.

bso8870

I have pro-107 scanner and I am trying to add Hollywood PD on a separate playlist. Can someone walk me thru this process. I have all other PD's working. I cannot locate HPB in Broward County Public Service List. Any help would be appreciated.

bso8870

I see HPD in database and it indicates site 3 of Brpward County Public Services. I just don't see it in ISCAN in list of all trunked channels. I am looking by TGID and mine stops in 45000's and HPD indicates 52***. I want to add HPD to a playlist and I am at a loss. How can I add site 3 only to a playlist using ISCAN?

Thanks

shadcall

It appears from the database that Hollywood is one of the few cities in Broward that have gone digital. I don't believe the Pro 107 will decode P25 signals. Since I don't own that model I could be wrong.

sflmonitor

Premium Subscriber
It appears from the database that Hollywood is one of the few cities in Broward that have gone digital. I don't believe the Pro 107 will decode P25 signals. Since I don't own that model I could be wrong.

That's correct, Hollywood public safety is digital. bso8870, you are going to need a digital-capable scanner in order to monitor them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.