Holy 7 Mary 3 & 4, Batman!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaos703

I saw an OHP motorcycle unit today on I-44 (writing a ticket, of course). How long have they had those in Tulsa?

Does anyone know how many they have and what their designators are?

Last edited:

SCPD

QRT
Chaos703 said:
I saw an OHP motorcycle unit today on I-40 (writing a ticket, of course). How long have they had those in Tulsa?

Theyve been in tulsa for quite a while, theyve been there since the start of the Highway 75/71st clover leaf construction. i used to drive through that every other weekend and they would almost always have one sitting there. they dont have them any more since the construction is over.

CommShrek

Chaos703 said:
I saw an OHP motorcycle unit today on I-40 (writing a ticket, of course). How long have they had those in Tulsa?

Does anyone know how many they have and what their designators are?

I'm still trying to figure out where I-40 runs through Tulsa.

daleduke17

Twobravo said:

They were probably meaning I-44.

My dad made that mistake in St. Louis one time (where they both meet) and ended up on the almost opposite side of St. Louis from where he wanted to be.

Chaos703

Twobravo said:

Haven't we already established the fact that I'm the dumb blonde of the forum? Can't you accept that and move on? Why do you have to point out my flaws in front of everyone. I'm so embarrassed.

Yes, I meant I-44. Sorry.

Freqed

I'm just a listener
Premium Subscriber
I wanted to point that out also, But being as how I listen to what's being transmitted by OHP I know that Troop B (Tulsa) supports I-40 as it passes south of us. So I figured that, yes the motor unit was on I-40 somewhere around Henryetta!

OkRob

Twobravo said:

It's way down there in the far deep South part of Tulsa. Sorry... I couldnt' resist... :D

- Rob

OkRob

mfolta1 said:
the motorcycle was bought with funds raised by the sale of a penguin statue a couple of weeks ago.
Damn, if they're worth that much I'm headed out to grab a couple. Keep your camera away from me tonight, Mark!

- Rob

SignalSweeper

I saw an OHP officer on a motorcycle on Friday around 14:15 heading northbound on US 169 at the 56th Street North bridge. Only caught the distictive OHP patch on a brown uniform shirt as he passed me going the opposite direction. I would have never thought to look had it not been for your post Chaos. Thanks for the heads up.

fireant

They have been active on I-35 here in OKC saw two motors with someone stopped while on the way home yesterday.

fireant

peterjmag

I saw 2 of the OHP cycle patrol at the QT at 15th and Denver the other day. Pretty sharp looking! However, Mark, I saw no sighns of the penguin? I guess we will have to check Mayor Kathy Taylors backyard? Citizens On Penguin Patrol! LOL!

P.J.

Status
Not open for further replies.