Holyoke Fire a DMR system?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weatherwatcher

Premium Subscriber
Recently picked up an SDS100 and am still learning the ins and outs of it. Got it programmed but was going through some frequencies and it looks like Holyoke Fire is now a DMR system. I have no problem paying for the upgrade to monitor the system but was curious if I pay for the key and once entered, will it pick up Holyoke Fire automatically or do I have to remove it from a favorites list and reinstall or anything like that. Thanks in advance for the help.

garys

Premium Subscriber
If you are just going to use the RR Database and not do manual programming, make sure you have the latest version of the database in the scanner.

W1KNE

Owner ScanNewEngland
Database Admin
was curious if I pay for the key and once entered, will it pick up Holyoke Fire automatically or do I have to remove it from a favorites list and reinstall or anything like that. Thanks in advance for the help.
Short answer is yes. But one of the Holyoke fire channels is split with the DPW, so the only way you'll be able to hear Holyoke fire and ONLY fire is to setup the frequencies as one frequency trunks for each channel. The information in the RRDB is correct for Holyoke.

Weatherwatcher

Premium Subscriber
Short answer is yes. But one of the Holyoke fire channels is split with the DPW, so the only way you'll be able to hear Holyoke fire and ONLY fire is to setup the frequencies as one frequency trunks for each channel. The information in the RRDB is correct for Holyoke.

That's what I thought but just wanted to be sure. Thank you for the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.