Home Patrol 1 and C-Med

Status
Not open for further replies.

KB1UAM

I was just wondering how I can listen to the ambulance side of the conversation. All I hear is the hospital side. Is there anything I can do to get the ambulances?

phask

Premium Subscriber
For any meaningful help, you need to provide MUCH more information. Where you are located, and EXACTLY what you would like to listen to., county, local info (zip code), and the EXACT descriptions of the agencies you would like to monitor that you are not receiving.

Just to confirm you have the latest database in your Home Patrol: From the main screen on the Home Patrol, select MENU --> ADVANCED MENU --> scroll down arrow --> VERSION INFORMATION What does it say there for the date of the database?

KB1UAM

I live in Falmouth Massachusetts and the date on my home patrol said 1/5/2014. I would just like to listen to the ambulances talking to the doctors on radios

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
For any meaningful help, you need to provide MUCH more information. Where you are located, and EXACTLY what you would like to listen to., county, local info (zip code), and the EXACT descriptions of the agencies you would like to monitor that you are not receiving.

Just to confirm you have the latest database in your Home Patrol: From the main screen on the Home Patrol, select MENU --> ADVANCED MENU --> scroll down arrow --> VERSION INFORMATION What does it say there for the date of the database?

Frustrated new owner/user

ecps92

If you hear the Hospital they would be on the 462/463 Mhz
If you hear the Ambulance/Helo they would be on the 467/468 Mhz

Most CMED Operations have given up using the Repeater function and rely on Duplex Ops

Is it possible you are listening to the input frequency of the repeater, rather than the output frequency?

millrad

Premium Subscriber
I work at a large C-Med (Northwest Conn. Public Safety) and all of our med channels are repeated. Dispatchers have the option to take the repeaters down for any reason.

LIScanner101

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Can't you just create a favorites list and add them in there? I played around with Sentinel and I could have sworn I made a few FLs purely from scratch...and amended them afterwards too.

phask

Premium Subscriber
Ok so how do I manually add the 468/467 mobile frequencies?

Search for creating a favorite list, read the twikii, read this

Uniden BCD436/536HP FAQ. and INFO READ THIS 1st!! - The RadioReference.com Forums

especially this.
http://forums.radioreference.com/un...ing-how-use-bcd436-536hp-favorites-lists.html

Search the videos.

Or have someone create a 2 or 4 or whatever, convectional FL with those 2, email it to you, import it and run it along with your full DB..

FWIW - that took longer than creating and uploading a FL.

Don't want to sound harsh, but you need to learn yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.