Home Patrol-1 Metadata

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePhotoGuy

Premium Subscriber
Is there a certain heading to choose under more to show the Radio ID's (RID) in the recordings?

Attachments

• 0000.jpg
    0000.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 304

phask

Premium Subscriber
Does anyone have a list of just which/what fields display anything? Or is there a Windows setting to turn all of them on? (Win 8)

ttrainor

The "Comments" field corresponds to the Talkgroup ID/ Frequency. The Radio ID uses the EXIF tag "ITCH" which corresponds to the "Technician" field. This column is not available on my Win7 system. I had to write a script to parse the wav headers.

Contributing Artists = System
Genre = Department
Title = Channel

ThePhotoGuy

Premium Subscriber
Ughh

This is just so frustrating, I love EZ Scan software with my PSR-800. Sentinel is just so far behind with them times. Everything is so labor-intensive and lacks a lot of features.

phask

Premium Subscriber
Ughh

This is just so frustrating, I love EZ Scan software with my PSR-800. Sentinel is just so far behind with them times. Everything is so labor-intensive and lacks a lot of features.

What the %%^^ does this thread have to do with Sentinel? There is nothing and mean absolutely nothing regarding, using , needed with or about Sentinel in this thread.

If you believe there is - you need to do some research.

ThePhotoGuy

Premium Subscriber
The "Comments" field corresponds to the Talkgroup ID/ Frequency. The Radio ID uses the EXIF tag "ITCH" which corresponds to the "Technician" field. This column is not available on my Win7 system. I had to write a script to parse the wav headers.

Contributing Artists = System
Genre = Department
Title = Channel

Is there a simple way to do the script?

KCoax

Premium Subscriber
Sentinel does not have the option to upload to pc the "scan" recorded audio. One can upload the Discovery Mode audio. There has yet to be an option for the regular recorded scanner audio. Users have had to not use Sentinel and download directly from the SD. In the GRE software interface one can upload all the recording data (e.g. User IDs, dates, times etc) into the GRE software.

ttrainor

Is there a simple way to do the script?
I wrote it in tcl/tk. I can package it up and post it somewhere. It's a script, but it's actually more of a full program I use to search/sort through the audio files and play them. I use it to look for radio ids, which is probably what you're trying to do. Give me a couple days and I'll put it on dropbox or something. I'll send you a pm when it's ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.