Home patrol 1 SD card error

Status
Not open for further replies.

jadant

Premium Subscriber
Hi,

my home patrol is having an sd card error. I read about the problem, is there anyone here who has experience and sentinel program. I will travel to meet if someone is willing to help. Willing to pay for a bit of help to reformat this and fix problem. Thanks.

jared

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
Hi,

my home patrol is having an sd card error. I read about the problem, is there anyone here who has experience and sentinel program. I will travel to meet if someone is willing to help. Willing to pay for a bit of help to reformat this and fix problem. Thanks.

jared

You can clear the error yourself, it's a very simple, quick, very easy process.

With the scanner OFF...

Connect the cable to the scanner and to the computer with Sentinel running, THEN turn the scanner on.. it should go right into mass storage mode. Then use the "clear user data" function in Sentinel (from menu click.... Home Patrol ---> Clear user data), and select "display all drives" box in the clear user data window. Be sure the SD card is highlighted in that box, and then click ok and let it finish. Then write to the scanner from Sentinel to restore your data.

If no luck with that and you still get the error, reformat or replace the card, and repeat the procedure..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.