HP-2: Home patrol 2 Firmware update

just1bob

Premium Subscriber
My home patrol 2 seems to be working fine but the firmware version is 1.06. Sentenal updates says it’s up to date. Is there any way to update it to a more current version, or should I not worry about it?

splash1

Premium Subscriber
I have 2 home patrol 2s one has version 1.05 and the other 1.06 sentinel says both are up to date. How does that work?

Lickytaurus

Hello ppl I just ordered the hp2 I was wondering if I gotta update it or can I just put the Post code an it will work thanx all

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
Hello ppl I just ordered the hp2 I was wondering if I gotta update it or can I just put the Post code an it will work thanx all

The database in your new HP2 will likely be way out of date when you receive it, updates are put out every Monday. Just read carefully, and follow the instructions on page 6 of your owner's manual to update the database (and if any firmware updates are released). Just takes a couple of minutes and a few mouse clicks.

Lickytaurus

The database in your new HP2 will likely be way out of date when you receive it, updates are put out every Monday. Just read carefully, and follow the instructions on page 6 of your owner's manual to update the database (and if any firmware updates are released). Just takes a couple of minutes and a few mouse clicks.
Thanx man I Appreciate it