home patrol extreme

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xray

Can't believe that I actually have to ask this, but where do you go to get this upgrade ?
Been gooling and combing uniden site for last half hour, a search of "homepatrol extreme" at uniden gets the following result "Did you mean "extra"? Your search for "homepatrol extreme" returned no results The closest match was "extra" which has 13 results "

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
Can't believe that I actually have to ask this, but where do you go to get this upgrade ?
Been gooling and combing uniden site for last half hour, a search of "homepatrol extreme" at uniden gets the following result "Did you mean "extra"? Your search for "homepatrol extreme" returned no results The closest match was "extra" which has 13 results "

When you click on the "Extreme Upgrade Available" button here:

http://www.uniden.com/scanners/homepatrol-1-simple-program-scanner/invt/homepatrol1g

it brings you here:

HomePatrolExtreme < HomePatrol < TWiki

JamesO

You have to purchase a key that requires you to enter your units serial number.

Need to set up a Uniden Account as then purchase the upgrade after you have registered your HP1.

"Where to Buy
Now that you have the latest firmware in your HomePatrol-1, you are ready to purchase and install the Extreme Upgrade.

Head over to My Uniden and log in (create a login if you haven't been there before). Then, register your HomePatrol-1. Once registered, select "All My Scanners" on that site, and you'll see a link next to your registered product to purchase the upgrade. "

Extreme Update and Upgrade Released

DaveIN

Founders Curmudgen
Database Admin

Or, you can click here:

Attachments

• Extream Update.PNG
    Extream Update.PNG
    82.6 KB · Views: 300

Xray

Thanks, I had actually registered it back in 2011, retrieved my password clicked my scanners and the upgrade option was right there.

Status
Not open for further replies.