Home Patrol fav list help

Status
Not open for further replies.

airwolfbell222

Premium Subscriber
I have a HP with extreme update. I understand how to create a custom favorites list and add/delete a channel.

I can't for the life of me figure out how to add bases under the "U.S. Dept of Defense: Project 25" in particular, Naval Base Kitsap.

I thought it would be under "Nationwide" or "countywide" under the bases county (Kitsap county), but it's not there.

I have no trouble finding any other system but these ones.

Any help would be appreciated,

Thanks!

Last edited:

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
It shows up in those counties where it has a presence. Try King County, WA under "County Systems" and it will be the first one listed.

airwolfbell222

Premium Subscriber
Thanks for the reply, I did try looking under county systems in several counties that the RRDB lists, but nothing is there.

I downloaded the latest database via Sentennial and verified on the HP menu that I had the latest update and it's still not there.

Any more ideas? Can anyone confirm it's working for them?

Thanks.

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
To answer you, I did exactly what I suggested, first. If you aren't seeing it, then reconfirm you are using the latest database ("Database Version 03/25/2012" should be in the bottom left corner of the program window).

airwolfbell222

Premium Subscriber
Yes I do see ("Database Version 03/25/2012")

So, if I want to select Joint Base Lewis-McChord, I see that listed under Pierce County.

But when click the advanced button, followed by "site information" it just shows one site "McChord1" and that site has only 406-409 Mhz freqs, but those aren't the P25 freqs and sites that's listed in the data base.

But if I load the full data base for washington by inputing my location and pause on U.S. Department of Defense: Project 25, hit advanced > site information I get all the sites for the whole country including the Lewis McChord P25 380-399 Mhz sites.

But I still don't see just "U.S. Department of Defense: Project 25" listed under any counties.

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
USA --> Washington --> King County --> County Systems

The first one listed is the US DOD P25 system, including all sites.

airwolfbell222

Premium Subscriber
Wow, then something is messed up somewhere, I'll try and figure out how to reformat the SD card and start over, maybe that will help.

Thanks for the input!

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
So, when you look at King County, county systems, what is the first system listed?

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
Ok, I'm speaking of how it is viewed in the Sentinel software.

In that list on the unit itself, it is going to be on one of the subsequent pages (assuming you've included service types/location that would result in the system being selected).

airwolfbell222

Premium Subscriber
Here is my version info screen.

Also, if I goto Island County, WA - Whidbey Island NAS should be listed and all I get is "Island" under "county system".

I've checked other states and the same thing.

Attachments

• IMG_0592[1].jpg
    IMG_0592[1].jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 297
  • IMG_0593[1].jpg
    IMG_0593[1].jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 292

airwolfbell222

Premium Subscriber
What's weird, is if I load the full database, I can stop on US Dept Of Def P25, but if I scroll through the departments, alot of them are missing than what is shown on Sentinel.

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
Now that I catch that you are using the unit, not Sentinel to do this (read your first post too fast), I understand. Checking with bigger guns...let you know something tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.