Home Patrol Feed Instructions...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DocDaddy

Does anyone have instructions on how to the use USB port on an HP-1 to live feed. What software works best for the live feed?

SCPD

QRT
Look for an auxiliary port and follow the same instructions that you find for setting up a feed. It shows in the specifications that you can have an external speaker so I assume this is through an auxiliary port. As far as I know, there is no way to have the audio go through the USB port.

SCPD

QRT
I just got my BCD536HP running on my feed. And it is tricky. Running out of the rear audio jack, Scanner volume set at 15. Mic in on Win-7 is at Volume 30 with no mic gain.

I have Text tag support thanks to Wayne at this link:

I am running Scannercast with a check in the 396/996 circle and a check in the Group+Channel circle. I've verified the meta stream on Scanner Radio Pro. and text tags are working.

My Audio is still low and I will work to fix that, can't be too complicated. you can listen to my feed HERE And if you can think of a way to boost the audio I am all ears.

My Guess would be the HP-1 might work the same way.

fasteddy64

I just got my BCD536HP running on my feed. And it is tricky. Running out of the rear audio jack, Scanner volume set at 15. Mic in on Win-7 is at Volume 30 with no mic gain.

I have Text tag support thanks to Wayne at this link:

I am running Scannercast with a check in the 396/996 circle and a check in the Group+Channel circle. I've verified the meta stream on Scanner Radio Pro. and text tags are working.

My Audio is still low and I will work to fix that, can't be too complicated. you can listen to my feed HERE And if you can think of a way to boost the audio I am all ears.

My Guess would be the HP-1 might work the same way.

I am listening to your feed this evening, it sounds real good.

SCPD

QRT
I had it up for a while but unfortunately had to move it back to the GRE. The Rear speaker volume level on the 536HP is REALLY low. Turning it up too high over modulates the feed. BUT Scannercast WILL work with the BCD536HP. it does work.

Apparently you can stream the HP1 using the ProScan Radio Feed client.

Status
Not open for further replies.