Home Patrol Rebanding

Status
Not open for further replies.

KD4MEA

Premium Subscriber
Does anyone know how long before Uniden Sentinel software will have the rebanded control channels for Viper in NC, My area has been rebanded but when I do the firmware and database update, still no new control channels.

phask

Premium Subscriber
Does anyone know how long before Uniden Sentinel software will have the rebanded control channels for Viper in NC, My area has been rebanded but when I do the firmware and database update, still no new control channels.

This should be in the NC forum, but are you sure you have the DB downloaded correctly?

Are you by chance using a favorite?

A quick look at the NC forum and it looks like they are very on top of it.

It would also help to know which area/ site you are talking about. I know in Ohio it was a couple months long program.

jkahn

Very good looking Member
Premium Subscriber

Use Sentinel to download the current Database from RR. Create a new favorites list for VIPER and remove the old one (I would leave it long enough to compare with the new one for avoids you have selected, etc.) The reband table will automatically import with the control channels and talk group data.

JK

KD4MEA

Premium Subscriber
Thanks, I will give it a little longer. Yes Radio Reference has some of the rebanding as I sent the info in.

Working fine on my 2096 and 106 just not working on my Home Patrol yet. Thanks.

phask

Premium Subscriber
Thanks, I will give it a little longer. Yes Radio Reference has some of the rebanding as I sent the info in.

Working fine on my 2096 and 106 just not working on my Home Patrol yet. Thanks.

Not that hard to add it to a FL - of course it should be there by next Mon.

Status
Not open for further replies.