Home Patrol screen protector

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tramagod

I just got my HP 1 back from Uniden last week for repairs and I'd really like to get a good screen protector for it. For my cell phone and Kindle Fire I exclusively use Zagg products because of the level of protection they provide. But I can't find one specifically for the HP in any brand. I even called Zagg in hopes that if I gave them the creen dimensions they could recommend one they make for another product with similar dimensions, but their database doesn't list their products by dimension, so they couldn't help me. I was wondering what HP users here use for a screen protector. Any guidance on theis would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for any input on this subject.

E-Man

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Never been a fan of the touch screen protectors, I use a touch screen stylus pen from a sony touch screen camera. LCD looks like new and I have never had to clean it.

Tramagod

I am a former police officer and our patrol cars were fitted with Panasonic Tough book MDT's with touch screens with styli affixed for that use. Only after a few years of use the screens were severely spider webbed with trace lines and large blotches from commonly accessed areas on the screens.I'm not sure I want to go that route. I guess it also depends on what the screen is made of too.

b52hbuff

Premium Subscriber
On this particular product, how close is it to the actual screen size? Much trimmimg required?

I don't know how to qualify it. You make a template, lay the template on the corner of the protector and make two cuts (one verticle and one horizontal). The reason I like these is the marking lines that make it easier to keep the cuts straight...

Status
Not open for further replies.