Home Patrol Sentinel for HP-1 & HP-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

mouellette

Premium Subscriber
Just bought a HP-2 scanner and trying to set up sentinel. I already have an HP-1 that I've had for a few years.
How do I get sentinel to recognize both scanners separately? When I did the setup on computer for the HP-2,
the identical data was loaded from the sentinel that was on the HP-1. When I go to owner information on both scanners, even the serial number is the same. Do I have to have 2 versions of sentinel for both?
Thanks.

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
Just bought a HP-2 scanner and trying to set up sentinel. I already have an HP-1 that I've had for a few years.
How do I get sentinel to recognize both scanners separately? When I did the setup on computer for the HP-2,
the identical data was loaded from the sentinel that was on the HP-1. When I go to owner information on both scanners, even the serial number is the same. Do I have to have 2 versions of sentinel for both?
Thanks.

That's what the Sentinel "Profile Editor" is for. You can set up a different profile for each scanner (in which you can include different owner information for each scanner). You can determine which data is sent to which scanner

Status
Not open for further replies.