Home Patrol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Intmd8r

Got a new home patrol,works great no problem with the speaker or anything,I live in Pickaway county and am picking up everything except Circleville police and seems like only limited pickaway county,picks up highway patrol great and all the other countys around any help would be appreciated .not real good on these that why I bought the home patrol,any local help would be great Thanks in advance

lindsay34654

One question I know that I made this mistake and so has many others, You took the radio out of the box but did you go to the home patrol sentinel software and down load the update before you attempted to operate the radio. Every monday you have to do this. do not assume that just because the radio is new that it is completely updated.

rwier

Got a new home patrol,works great no problem with the speaker or anything,I live in Pickaway county and am picking up everything except Circleville police and seems like only limited pickaway county,picks up highway patrol great and all the other countys around any help would be appreciated .not real good on these that why I bought the home patrol,any local help would be great Thanks in advance

See if the attached file picks up Circleville PD and FD any better than what you have tried.

Thanks
Rob

Attachments

• Pickaway County Circleville.zip
    1.1 KB · Views: 46

rwier

I should have asked a question first. The attached file is a small FavList. If you deal only with the full DB, you can ignore my post.

steveh552

Make a fav list and use that, you can add what ever is in your database to the fav list. I was in Circileville on the 17th and using my HomePatrol with the GPS puck and full database I was hearing the PD.

steveh552

Let me add that I think the fav list is the way to go. It will allow for faster scanning since you will not be scanning so much. I miss a lot less since making my list for my local area.

Status
Not open for further replies.