Homeland Security COS for "Suspicious Activity"

Status
Not open for further replies.

car2back

Tulsa Regional Dispatch just gave out a COS per the Oklahoma Highway Patrol for a white suburban with "fancy rims" and a texas bumper sticker occupied by 2 middle eastern men wearing slacks and dress shirts that spoke broken English... the subjects were inquiring about oil refineries in the Tulsa/Bartlesville area at a convenience store in Bartlesville around 12:00 today... a subject gave directed them to the Tulsa area. :roll::lol:

tiawah466

COS - Check to your own Satifaction
I heard this go out on OHP B1 about noon, it is just now going out to everyone else.

car2back

What is a COS?

Tiawah said it. And it's the same thing as a BOLO, just how Tulsa PD says it- "All cars COS for a...."

It may have been put out earlier too, but I just started monitoring for the day. A coworker was joking that by now they were in a motel room in Townwest getting their ANFO ready to head out after dark to Sunaco...

Last edited:

Secret_Squirrel

Nut Protector Extraordinaire
Tiawah said it. And it's the same thing as a BOLO, just how Tulsa PD says it- "All cars COS for a...."

It may have been put out earlier too, but I just started monitoring for the day. A coworker was joking that by now they were in a motel room in Townwest getting their ANFO ready to head out after dark to Sunaco...

I'm waiting for the "What's ANFO?" posts to come next. If they don't know what COS means, they sure as heck aren't going to know what ANFO is.

texasemt13

CenTex DBA
Premium Subscriber
Wild guess on the ANFO...
Some NH4NO3 and some hydrocarbon fuel oil?

Do I get a prize?

mfolta1

What Is Anfo, Who Is Anfo?

anfo is the fbi's middle eastern searchdog who is trained to sniff out terrorists specificly targeting oklahoma refineries, he eats bolo dog food which enhances his abilities to seek out those terrorists. on occaision anfo will be assisted by cos who is an expert muslim/egyptian mudhound who can detect middle eastern armpit odor from 2 miles away and lead the feds to where they are at. cos is short for his actual name of canineorificesniffer. nice dogs, i met them both at the oakhurst terrorist training and readiness academay last week.

Last edited:

redhelmet13

ANFO - here is my WAG: Ammonium Nitrate Fertilizer... I woud rather not think about this!

Sure our finest can deal with this beforehand.

Vigilence is the key hree... Everyone sharpen up on your awareness of your surroundings.

Lets get these scum suckers!

car2back

anfo is the fbi's middle eastern searchdog who is trained to sniff out terrorists specificly targeting oklahoma refineries, he eats bolo dog food which enhances his abilities to seek out those terrorists. on occaision anfo will be assisted by cos who is an expert muslim/egyptian mudhound who can detect middle eastern armpit odor from 2 miles away and lead the feds to where they are at. cos is short for his actual name of canineorificesniffer. nice dogs, i met them both at the oakhurst terrorist training and readiness academay last week.

lmao!!!!! :lol::lol: Thank God we have such well trained animals protecting us!!

ANFO - here is my WAG: Ammonium Nitrate Fertilizer... I woud rather not think about this!
Close, Ammonium Nitrate Fuel Oil- one of the most widely used explosives in the US.

mfolta1

lmao!!!!! :lol::lol: Thank God we have such well trained animals protecting us!!

Close, Ammonium Nitrate Fuel Oil- one of the most widely used explosives in the US.

Ammonium Nitrate Fuel Oil- one of the most widely used explosives in the US,yes and i use it instead of exlax, does the trick every time!! bombs away!!!!!

peterjmag

LMAO! OMG Mark you are a funny man!

Last edited:

mfolta1

funny, i was being serious, them oakhurst lads dont fool around. they got them dogs booked for the next year, they are also specially trained to avoid the odor of meth labs so they wont interfere with oakhursts main cash crop!!!

peterjmag

funny, i was being serious, them oakhurst lads dont fool around. they got them dogs booked for the next year, they are also specially trained to avoid the odor of meth labs so they wont interfere with oakhursts main cash crop!!!

LMAO!!!! Buuuuuwahhhh haaaaaa!

Status
Not open for further replies.