Homeland Security freqs

Status
Not open for further replies.

zoggferry

Is it just me or does anyone else have trouble getting the homeland security frequencies page to load?
I can bring it up and leave it for hours and it never loads. i just want the frequencies for this district.
I'm not even sure if they will do me any good...I just wanted to check them out for fun...or just in case lol.

IredellMon

Is it just me or does anyone else have trouble getting the homeland security frequencies page to load?
I can bring it up and leave it for hours and it never loads. i just want the frequencies for this district.
I'm not even sure if they will do me any good...I just wanted to check them out for fun...or just in case lol.

You might be on the do not download list. Its like the Homeland Security Do Not Fly list that prevents suspected terrorist from boarding planes. If this affects only the restricted downloads but you can still get fire and EMS freq lists to download then that's a clue you are on the security list.

Ok hope you had a good laugh.. if not, know that the above was a joke! (At least for now, lets get our foil hats ready!)

zoggferry

You might be on the do not download list. Its like the Homeland Security Do Not Fly list that prevents suspected terrorist from boarding planes. If this affects only the restricted downloads but you can still get fire and EMS freq lists to download then that's a clue you are on the security list.

Ok hope you had a good laugh.. if not, know that the above was a joke! (At least for now, lets get our foil hats ready!)

lol...i have been noticing an increase in the low flying black choppers above me house.

K9WG

... snip ...
... as glyman programs the black helicopter frequencies into his scanner, wraps it securely in aluminum foil, places it into a coffee can and buries it in the backyard.... :twisted:

zoggferry

... as glyman programs the black helicopter frequencies into his scanner, wraps it securely in aluminum foil, places it into a coffee can and buries it in the backyard.... :twisted:

HAHAHA!!!
just 2 days ago my wife and i were talking building a faraday cage of some kind for one of the shortwaves we have.

ChrisP

Premium Subscriber

zoggferry

i honestly didn't know what the page entailed (talk groups...frequecies...or whatever) because the page never loads for me lol.
of course it not loading made me want to know what was there even more.

i'll go try it again now...

edit...so all the page does is tell you they use racom?
the part of the page that states that loads.
but the browser window never stops acting like it's trying to load more.
so i am seeing all the info then.
well then on that note...back to building the faraday cage for the mobile radios lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.