Homepatrol 1 admin

Status
Not open for further replies.

wemaberon

I live in Macon, Ga , Bibb Co. and have owned two new Homepatrol 1 scanners for about 6 months. I have never been able to recieve the Macon, Ga Police Dept. which operates on Project 25. I checked the advanced menu for Project 25 Macon Police Dept., and all of the correct frequencies and talk group numbers are programmed into both Homepatrol 1 scanners. While checking the advanced menu for Macon Police Dept. frequencies, I did notice that the Project 25 Band Plan programmed in both Homepatrol 1 scanners, did not cover the frequencies and steps in use by Macon Police Dept. on Project 25. I submitted a request to change the Band Plan which would cover the frequencies and steps in use by Macon Police Dept., and it was rejected. The notice stated that the problem was the interface from the DB to the Scanners and that I should contact the Site Administrators Forum about this problem. I have no idea what this means. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

wemaberon

Radio Reference Technicians have resolved the problem and my Homepatrol-1 scanners are working great.

Status
Not open for further replies.