HomePatrol-1 v2.04.01 Released

Status
Not open for further replies.

phask

Premium Subscriber
Thank you Phask! I will try this and will post here with the results.

If you follow that link and download and run it, it shows the versions of NF installed. Think I had 5 :) None were asked for for Sentinel, but it was one of the last things (of many) I installed.

tribby2001

Alright, this worked for Win8.1 (64).
Clear as Microsoft mud as there were 3 files so downloaded all three.
The HP & Sentinal is all betta now.

The Win. Vista PC is a different story which is what prodded me to replace that outdated machine with one running W8.1. It (Vista PC) seems to have a more severe issue which I won't waste any more time trying to solve.

Many thanks for pointing me in the correct direction (D'oh).

mitbr

To Upman Paul Opitz bug in latest software hp1

With the latest firmware update 2.04... In the advanced menu analyze system truncked system analyzer you now have to enter the entire system each time to analyze. in the old firmware there was the option use current system saved on allot of typing. Can we fix this.
Thanks Tim

tommypierson

With the latest firmware update 2.04... In the advanced menu analyze system truncked system analyzer you now have to enter the entire system each time to analyze. in the old firmware there was the option use current system saved on allot of typing. Can we fix this.
Thanks Tim

X2 please

Jay911

Silent Key (April 15th, 2023)
Feed Provider
While you're holding on a system, tap the right edge of the system bar, hit advanced, and then do analyze from there; that's the way you get into "use current system". It's still there (and there hasn't been a firmware update recently).

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
Thanks Tim

As Jay mentioned, it's still there. If it was missing, there would have been a flood of posts about it.

Even if you don't choose a system to analyze from the main scanning screen and go through the menu options instead, you still don't have to do much typing at all....

menu --> advanced menu --> advanced option --> analyze system --> trunked system analyzer --> select system.

At this point just type in the first one or two letters of the system you want, and hit "accept".

The next window will give you a list of the current systems being scanned, that start with those letters, to choose from.

55engine

Premium Subscriber
Id display

I don't like the di splay If its on its too small I have the unit IDs on and sometimes they will not show up Like the gre prs 800 The ID's change fast I wish they would use the MDC 1200 for conventional Every time somebody transmit the ID shows up on my Motorola XTS 3000 vhf Who would I get in contact with you then to see if in the next firmware update they would be able to do that And try to work on the unit IDs to make them better

Status
Not open for further replies.