HOMEPATROL 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

ve2que

sorry but I have to ask, when in searching channels and It stop on a digital noise like pagers, it stop on that continuos freq, I lock this freq but scanner do not restart searching, usually there is a scan button but not on this one the only way actually I can search is once it stop on a signal like that I have to close the scanner and restart-it sure there is a way more simple. thanks
andre

hiegtx

Mentor
Premium Subscriber
sorry but I have to ask, when in searching channels and It stop on a digital noise like pagers, it stop on that continuos freq, I lock this freq but scanner do not restart searching, usually there is a scan button but not on this one the only way actually I can search is once it stop on a signal like that I have to close the scanner and restart-it sure there is a way more simple. thanks
andre
To have the radio resume scanning, look at the small arrows on the far right side of the display. On the line showing the frequency(or talkgroup) it is stopped on, if you press the arrow, you'll get a menu that asks if you want to Avoid the frequency or TGID. There's also an option for Next, which will make it resume scanning. Or, if you select Prev (Previous), the scanner will go back to the item just before the one it stopped on.

Status
Not open for further replies.