Homepatrol 2 unbox new

Status
Not open for further replies.

vittoriomanuely

Premium Subscriber
i need help with my new toy i just put my puerto rico zip 00610 and still giving me USA freq s ??? and i want to install sentinel or a Extreme firmware for it is there a manual or a good person can help me step by step im confuse i already have sentinel in the computer but have no idea what else i need.....put only the zip 00610 and you will be running in seconds....true but not with the scanner if i can just have a manual thanks and blessing to all.i want police department Anasco or Mayaguez zip 00610 p25 to start with it.

ChrisABQ

I don't recall Puerto Rico being in the database as it's not a state, but a territory. Your best bet would be to use the custom search feature on the different bands and see if you can find and log the frequencies you're looking for. I think you're going to have to be a detective and search for the things you want to hear.

phask

Premium Subscriber
00610 Zip and PR are in Sentinel. No idea what data is in their. Or exactly your issue .

If you have Sentinel on your PC you can look at what is entered.

i need help with my new toy i just put my puerto rico zip 00610 and still giving me USA freq s ??? and i want to install sentinel or a Extreme firmware for it is there a manual or a good person can help me step by step im confuse i already have sentinel in the computer but have no idea what else i need.....put only the zip 00610 and you will be running in seconds....true but not with the scanner if i can just have a manual thanks and blessing to all.i want police department Anasco or Mayaguez zip 00610 p25 to start with it.

marksmith

If you know the frequencies for your p25 you can manually add a favorites list and input p25 systems or conventional p25 frequencies to monitor. You will need to determine at least the control channel if it is a trunked system.

Extreme is only needed if you want to enter directly to the radio, but everything can be done in sentinel.

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

phask

Premium Subscriber
You probably have nationwide "stuff" on.

Menu - Advanced - Select Nationwide systems.

Also ,make sure that service types have all the needed ones ON.

I'd recommend starting with all of them an as I doubt if there is a lot of data for your area.

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
There appears to be 3 systems in your area:
Commonwealth of Puerto Rico Public Safety Trunking System, Various, Puerto Rico - Scanner Frequencies has many channels in it.
Policía de Puerto Rico (PRPD) - Red de Radio Interoperabilidad Trunking System, Various, Puerto Rico - Scanner Frequencies appears to be a Police system, but no channels have been found on it. You would need to manually program this system and run it in ID Search mode to find activity.
Puerto Rico Electric Power Authority Trunking System, Various, Puerto Rico - Scanner Frequencies for the power company, and there are channels on it.

There are no conventional channels in the database for your area. But, I would think that you could find some in use by using the discovery features and programming frequency ranges.

vittoriomanuely

Premium Subscriber
Thanks for all the Help !!! i can see clearly now im using all the information step by step and is working very well!!!! thanks to all my respects,i will use the uniden information by the representative,thanks for your valuable time staff and forum,members to all.

Status
Not open for further replies.