Homepatrol not loading State Police in STARS

Status
Not open for further replies.

elespc2

In my local area (Lynchburg Va) (or zip code 24502) the Home Patrol does not load the State Police Department in the Virginia Statewide Agencies System. After talking with a Uniden tech we came to the conclusion that the geo tagging was not recognizing that this is a statewide system. I have tried other nearby cities and zip codes whith the same result. It will load if you enter Richmond Va as the city. Hope to see this fixed soon.

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
I checked, and agree. State Police are assigned to just a 77-mile radius area...not nearly enough to cover the state. I've submitted a request to have this fixed.

phask

Premium Subscriber
I checked, and agree. State Police are assigned to just a 77-mile radius area...not nearly enough to cover the state. I've submitted a request to have this fixed.

I wonder if that was revised - If memory serves me, it was 300+ as when I used the GPS it would load it here in SE Ohio, some 150-200 miles away from any point in VA.

Gcom

Not receiving Roanoke/Salem Va & Fairfax County Va. Stars

Cool . Glad the guys solved that issue for you .
Since I saw this thread thought I would mention that a friend of mine in the Roaonke/ Salem, Va . area who I recently turned on to the HP-1 is having similiar issues. He told me that he is having to enter Richmond Va in order to listen to Va. State Police in his area . Additionally I was traveling a few months ago up I-95 through Va. from Nc to Md. and was able to track VASP through a single entry but noticed I never heard VASP for the Fairfax County, VA area.Later when I checked the RR database, VSP was entered under Fairfax County Va instead of the statewide STARS category. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.