Homepatrol Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

fu007dan

I know that a lot of problems have been covered, and I did a search to see if this one has but I do not see it. I apologize if it is a repeat question.

I received my homepatrol today, and went step by step through the directions, setting up everything properly. I updated the firmware and the database to the most current versions (verifying on the scanner itself).

It will scan, and all of the department names and channels are correct but it will not receive anything from them. But it does receive the weather stations. I have turned squelch all the way down, and range all the way up, and set it to scan main dispatch (which I know is busy right now). Does anybody have any suggestions before I pack this thing up and cut my losses?

celsasser

Premium Subscriber
Have you got the services you want to listen to selected? Go to Menu and then Select Service Types. The services can be toggled on/off by tapping on them; red is selected and white is not selected. There are scroll arrows up and down in the lower right corner to scroll though them.

...first thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.