Homepatrol Software

Status
Not open for further replies.

w1uxi

I want to buy thew Extreme Update software but can not find where. I went to Uniden but it comes back with ERROR. Is there a place where I can download it?

KE4ZNR

Radio Geek
Premium Subscriber
I want to buy thew Extreme Update software but can not find where. I went to Uniden but it comes back with ERROR. Is there a place where I can download it?

From HomePatrol.com Support:

If you don't have Sentinel Version 2.02 and Firmware Version 2.02 or later, do this now! (Otherwise, skip down to " Where to Buy")

To install the latest version of HomePatrol Sentinel:

1. Click HomePatrol Sentinel v2 to download the HomePatrol Sentinel 2.0 zip file.
  2. Unzip the files in the above link to a temporary directory on your PC.
  3. Run Setup.exe and follow the on-screen instructions to install HomePatrol Sentinel.
Note: If you have an earlier version of HomePatrol Sentinel, you do not need to remove it before installing the new version. If You Have Favorites Lists

Start HomePatrol Sentinel, then select "Read from HomePatrol." This saves your current Favorites Lists as they are in your HomePatrol-1. Update your HomePatrol-1 Firmware

1. Connect your HomePatrol-1 to your PC using its USB cable.
  2. In HomePatrol Sentinel, select "Update Firmware."
  3. Download the new HomePatrol-1 Owner's Manual by clicking HomePatrol V2 Owner's Manual.
Follow the on-screen prompts to update your HomePatrol-1's firmware to the latest version. Where to Buy

Now that you have the latest firmware in your HomePatrol-1, you are ready to purchase and install the Extreme Upgrade. Head over to My Uniden and log in (create a login if you haven't been there before). Then, register your HomePatrol-1. Once registered, select "All My Scanners" on that site, and you'll see a link next to your registered product to purchase the upgrade.
Activating your Extreme Upgrade

At the end of the purchase process, you'll be provided with a registration key. Here's how to use that key to unlock the Extreme Upgrade features in your HomePatrol-1.
  1. On your HomePatrol-1 select MENU --> Advanced Menu --> Advanced Option --> Register Advanced.
  2. Enter the registration key provided when you purchased the Extreme Upgrade, including the hyphens.
  3. Download the latest HomePatrol-1 Extreme Owner's Manual by clicking HomePatrol-1 Extreme Owner's Manual.

Last edited:

w1uxi

Homepatrol

This is what I get.

The web site you are accessing has experienced an unexpected error.
Please contact the website administrator.

The following information is meant for the website developer for debugging purposes.

Error Occurred While Processing Request
The value "Z2" cannot be converted to a number

Resources:
Enable Robust Exception Information to provide greater detail about the source of errors. In the Administrator, click Debugging & Logging > Debugging Settings, and select the Robust Exception Information option.
Check the ColdFusion documentation to verify that you are using the correct syntax.
Search the Knowledge Base to find a solution to your problem.

Browser Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; Comcast Install 1.0; GTB7.3; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET4.0C; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; InfoPath.2)
Remote Address 174.62.137.184
Referrer http://my.uniden.com/regProduct.cfm
Date/Time 26-Jun-12 01:27 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.