Homicide Suspects from Hays stopped in Comal

Status
Not open for further replies.

texasemt13

CenTex DBA
Premium Subscriber
So while reading the local news today I read HCSO Investigates Murder.

So's me thinks to meself- I bet I could hear the audio in the archives. So I mention it to davidbond, who runs the feeds and he said he heard from a mutual friend that there was a large police presence on the same night about 300 yds. from his (davidbond's residence). Sure enough, both events are one and the same. They happened to pull the suspects over right next to his house and he didn't even have a scanner running- but since we've got the archives we had the audio...

I still haven't checked the San Marcos/Hays County side of this yet, but SM CID followed the suspects from Hays into Comal county with the assistance of FBI Air 1 (they mention FBI has the "point" and later mentioned that "Air 1" had point, so I assume they were using FBI Air for following, because SM was way back, not even eyes on). In New Braunfels SMPD asked NBPD to stop the vehicle. Upon completing a felony stop, it was noticed but an NBPD officer that the homicide victim was in the bed of the vehicle.

In the New Braunfels Police Archives for 09/01/2010: 8:36PM-9:06PM- you'll want to listen from 4:00 elapsed until the end and on...

Status
Not open for further replies.