Honeybee & Captain Caveman from the Ozarks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honeybee137

Just wanted to say "hello" to everyone! I am new to the radio community, but my hubby has me all set up with a nice base station antenna and so on. I really enjoy the radio communications!

Thank you for welcoming to the community. :)

Rt169Radio

Premium Subscriber
Hi and welcome to Radio Reference.If you have any questions,don't be hesitant to ask.

scannerboy01

Hi, Honeybee137.:) Welcome to the Radio Reference Forums and like Rt169Radio said, if you have any questions, don't be hesitant to ask because all the combined knowledge of the forum members could probably help any newcomer with any question they might have. By the way, what kind of radio do you have?

redhelmet13

Can we convince you and your other half to study for your amateur radio license? A whole new world awaits! (and it's legal to talk around the world). You would be surprised how far 10 watts on a 10 meter radio gets you when the sunspot sysle is active (and it sure is now!). Which reminds me to dust of my 10 meter rig and put it in the car. I once had a few good QSO with folks in Spain and Scotland using that mobile radio and a mag mount antenna.

Status
Not open for further replies.