Honolulu EDACS database entry

Status
Not open for further replies.

gesucks

Premium Subscriber
Has any one verifed this lately?
I have found that most if not all the site number in the database are wrong and am starting to wonder about the talkgroups for the FD and PD. I am working on an updated entry.

Thunderbolt

Global Database Administrator
Has any one verifed this lately?
I have found that most if not all the site number in the database are wrong and am starting to wonder about the talkgroups for the FD and PD. I am working on an updated entry.

About a year ago, they were talking about going Project 25. However, nothing has been said since then. This should make things very interesting when and if Honolulu goes P25.

73s

Ron

gesucks

Premium Subscriber
They are 3-4 years from going P25 due to funding. They will be going P25 when they get funding. The state has put in a 700 EFJ P25 system. Maui has a RFP out for a 800 P25 system. And the DOD system is a UHF-Lo P25 system

gesucks

Premium Subscriber
I have all the correct information, but since I was provided it in an offical capacity, I can not disclose the details. Anyone on island with a scanner and or trunker software should be able to find the information.

Sorry that I cant help this time

kma371

QRT
Ooook.

Well as you can see, we don't have many members on the island so it will probably never be fixed.

SCPD

QRT
hahahahhahaha this is one of the funniest thing i've read on here! im suuuure they really care anyways its towering number... gosh. "what? you disclosed honolulu as tower 5?! omg... the island is going to shut down now, albert we told you thats classified tower info!"

Status
Not open for further replies.