Hoosier SAFE-T thread 2019-

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwheatley

Ohh.. yeah that is the only other big UGHHHH I have with the Uniden HP's.... No way to feed into UT or Pro96Com! And the analyze does not show all the data that us deep forensic scannists like to get into! I so am gonna get another 396XT, or PRO-96 that has not had "battle damage" so I can get deeper into things again.
Yeah. Sorry. Wish I could contribute more info.

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
Premium Subscriber
You can get the Site NAC with Analyze,... Just not the Alt CC's or neighbors.

INDY72

Premium Subscriber
Also , if your curious as to just who is on the site as far as traffic, especially if you run ProScan... While running Trunked Discovery, you can watch on screen the traffic... Can also watch while just ID Searching/Scanning as it logs everything . Then you can come back later and scroll through the data and see if any surprises etc.

INDY72

Premium Subscriber
Merry Christmas and thank you for helping us admins look good at what we do. ;)

INDY72

Premium Subscriber
Also folks, note on the newest site map, Elkhart County is going simulcast, as well as at least 3 more new stand alone sites coming for Carrol, White, and Brown Counties. INDOC sites are not showing up on the map, but are part of the system, with the rest of the old SmartZones/SmartNets to be converted to ASTRO-25 and SAFE-T over this next year or two. (As always plan on delays due to weather, AT&T connectivity Issues etc...)

vocoder

What is tac 45 on the safe-t fd radios? We have been working in the area of porter county, and the fd said switch to tac 45 several times.

INDY72

Premium Subscriber
Anything numerically listed as 45 would refer to Lake County. So that could refer to the actual SAFE-T TGID that we might not have listed as its current naming, or a TGID we have not found yet, or an TGID on the Lake County TRS, or an conventional Freq we don't have listed as they do. Many. many TG's etc have changed since the first listings from old codeplugs and subs years ago. In fact: Heads up, there are EVEN MORE changes in store in the very near future for Johnson County's SAFE-T set up as they are repurposing more TG's etc... And yes, all the counties surrounding Lake have access to the Lake TRS (Patches for those without TDMA radios, direct for those that do), as well as each other's TG's. IPSC sets it up this way for mutual aid. Just like every radio in Lake County, also has full access to SAFE-T, and the surrounding counties' TG's. Same way that things are done for SAFE-T to IDPS mutual aid. Same also applies for Tippecanoe, etc...

I can't recall if the Lake County TRS has DDM turned on or not, but I do not think they do.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.