Horry County Freqs In Myrtle Beach (In Use??)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wa3ysu

Premium Subscriber
I was checking through my files getting ready for our annual trip to MB and wanted to ask if anyone was aware of any activity on any of these licensed frequencies for Horry County in Myrtle Beach?

-860.7125 Repeater - Airport Operations????

-868.3000 Repeater - from the license: RADIOS WILL COORDINATE PUBLIC SAFETY ACTIVITIES

-868.7750 Repeater - from the license: RADIOS WILL COORDINATE PUBLIC SAFETY ACTIVITIES

Thanks!

Kel

wa3ysu

Premium Subscriber
868.775 Simulcasts SCHP CH-70 (TG29328)

I was checking through my files getting ready for our annual trip to MB and wanted to ask if anyone was aware of any activity on any of these licensed frequencies for Horry County in Myrtle Beach?

-860.7125 Repeater - Airport Operations????

-868.3000 Repeater - from the license: RADIOS WILL COORDINATE PUBLIC SAFETY ACTIVITIES

-868.7750 Repeater - from the license: RADIOS WILL COORDINATE PUBLIC SAFETY ACTIVITIES

Thanks!

Kel

Well I am quite surprised to find that 868.775 is a very strong and extremely active frequency here in Myrtle Beach. The transmissions have a PL of 156.7 on them and after listening for a while I can confirm that it is simulcasting the "SCHP Ch-70 Horry" talkgroup (29328) from the Palm-800 trunk system! I am fairly certain that it is also simulcasting at least one, or more, other users, but I am not certain if they are from the Palm-800 system, or from somewhere else. The heaviest traffic is from the "Florence" dispatcher on CH-70 and both the dispatcher and the cars are simulcast.

I have not heard anything on 860.7125 or 868.300 in the very limited amount of time I have listened.

Kel

Status
Not open for further replies.