Hospital county locations Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeffreyinberthoud

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
I working on adding counties to the Hospital list within DTRS can anyone assist me some listings have multiple sites in several cities would it be safe to assume all these would have ER's?

some are obvious other are not

Avista Adventist HospitalBoulder Community HospitalCentennial Health CareChildrens Hospital of DenverDenver HealthLittleton Adventist HospitalLongmont United HospitalExempla Lutheran Medical CenterMedical Center of AuroraNorth SuburbanPlatte Valley Medical CenterPorter Adventist HospitalPresbyterian St Lukes Medical CenterArkansas Valley Medical CenterRose Medical CenterSt Anthonys CentralSt Anthonys NorthSt Josephs HospitalSwedish Medical CenterUniversity of Colorado HospitalSky Ridge Medical CenterCentura ParkerSwedish Southwest Emergency Department
Boulder Community Foothills HospitalCedar Springs Behavioral Health SystemCentennial Peaks HealthPenrose St Francis HealthSt Mary Corwin MedicalSt Thomas Moore HospitalColorado Mental Health Ft LoganColorado Mental Health PuebloColorado Mental Health Pueblo ForensicColorado Plains Medical CenterCraig HospitalCleo WallaceEast Morgan County HospitalEstes Park Medical Center EMS TalkInHaxtun Hospital DistrictHealth South of Colorado SpringsHeart of the Rockies Medical CenterKeefe Memorial HospitalKindred Hospital DenverKit Carson Community Medical CenterLife Care Hospitals of DenverLincoln Community HospitalMelissa Medical CenterMemorial Hospital Colorado SpringsMt San Rafael HospitalNatl Jewish Medical Research CenterNorth Valley Rehab HospitalNorth Valley Rehab Hospital PhycParkview Medical CenterProwers Medical CenterSCCI AuroraSedgwick Memorial HospitalSelect Specialty DenverSelect Specialty Denver SouthSempercare Colorado SpringsSoutheast Colorado HospitalSpalding Rehab Center at St LukesSpalding Rehab Center at Rose HospitalSpalding Rehab CenterSpanish Peaks Regional Medical CenterSterling Regional Medical CenterVeterans Affairs VA Hospital DenverWeisbrod Memorial HospitalWray Community HospitalYuma HospitalAnschutz Hospital of AuroraKaiser Permanente HospitalColorado Community Health Network Channel1MileHigh RETAC CoordinatorNortheastern Colorado RETAC CoordinatorPlains to Peaks RETAC CoordinatorSoutheast Colorado RETAC CoordinatorSouthern Colorado RETAC CoordinatorFoothills RETAC Coordinator

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
OK but it still wont tell me the city or county in some cases right?

Very easy to just google the hospital name and it will provide location for the ones you are unfamiliar with.

If you have any problems just PM your initial post is pretty hard to read.

Jim<

Spitfire8520

I might be completely clueless! =)
Don't know if you still need some help with locating facilities, but this might help. With the exception of St. Anthony Hospital which moved (and was renamed) from Denver to Lakewood in Jefferson County, I believe it's relatively accurate.
http://www.cdphe.state.co.us/em/trauma/Registry Manual/APPENDIXIBFacilityListSortedbyName.pdf

This other link might help you determine if a hospital has a trauma center, if that is what you meant by an ER. It's an Google archived version of what the State used to have on their website until recently (and they still haven't gotten the newest version up on their site yet).
https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&...&sig=AHIEtbS0H5nWtA45zQPcuiKjiUzB3XpzGw&pli=1

Last edited:

jeffreyinberthoud

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
colorado hospitals

Im thankful for the linkas and such what Im doing is putting Hospital TG's in the correct counties as thats how I program my uniden

So an example of why I asked would be.................
Talk group tag Location
68CENTHEALTHDCentennial Health Care

(I think its arapahoe or douglas )

But if I look anywere for what county its in
Ill end up with Centenial medical Plaza...............2 votes here

Centenial Family health in crowley

Or worst chouice if I bing map it it finds like 12 locations
Bing Maps - Driving Directions, Traffic and Road Conditions

This is just one example Ill figure it out eventually but we would be better served DB wise with a county tab for the state agencies and such...

Status
Not open for further replies.