Hospital Porters DMR (NF Ontario/NY or maybe towards the Buffalo area?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mbstone99

Premium Subscriber
I was down in the Falls yesterday and did some scanning and came across 452.5250 DMR CC 1 TG 901 which sounded like some type of hospital porters moving patients around between various points of a hospital. Nothing listed on either side of the border in the TAFL or FCC that would match although Saianet does have a license in Buffalo..

Hey Saint
Can you throw this in your radio and try listening to this and see if it's coming from more down towards Ft Erie/Buffalo. I have a feeling through with how strong it was in the Falls that it's more towards the NF area.

Matt

Saint

Premium Subscriber
I was down in the Falls yesterday and did some scanning and came across 452.5250 DMR CC 1 TG 901 which sounded like some type of hospital porters moving patients around between various points of a hospital. Nothing listed on either side of the border in the TAFL or FCC that would match although Saianet does have a license in Buffalo..

Hey Saint
Can you throw this in your radio and try listening to this and see if it's coming from more down towards Ft Erie/Buffalo. I have a feeling through with how strong it was in the Falls that it's more towards the NF area.

Matt
Hi Matt, this is the info I have,
452.52500 MHz ST JOES HOSPITAL DMR COLOR CODE – 1 TG-901 SLOT 1-2 BUFFALO NY CC-1 DMR

mbstone99

Premium Subscriber
Hey Steve,

Here's another one I heard last night.. no TG info.. but tg were heard.. 462.2000 Cap+ CC 1.. it's licensed on both sides.. on the Cdn side it's licensed to the Buffalo/Fort Erie Bridge Authority.

Matt

Saint

Premium Subscriber
Hey Steve,

Here's another one I heard last night.. no TG info.. but tg were heard.. 462.2000 Cap+ CC 1.. it's licensed on both sides.. on the Cdn side it's licensed to the Buffalo/Fort Erie Bridge Authority.

Matt
Hi Matt this is
462.20000 467.20000 PEACE BRIDGE TOLL BOOTH OPERATIONS in Fort Erie BUFFALO /FORT ERIE ONT CC 2|TG 1|SL 1 DMRE
THIS IS ENCRYPTED

ak716

Premium Subscriber
Hey Steve,

Matt
I have that as Cap+ too now. Seeing how every TG the Peace Bridge has that I've seen is ENC, I can't confirm now exactly who or what it is.

gary123

One piece of advice that may help identify US/Canadian signals is to look at the assigned band plans for the area. Usually near the borders, Canadians use the xxx.0125, .0375 etc and the Americans use the xxx.0000, 0250 etc steps. There are lots of exceptions but this may at least give a heads up on which database to check first.

Status
Not open for further replies.