Linkero

I just heard someone say
"end-ex" (end-exercise)
Im telling you I heard the shootings go down at
Trolley Square
Triad Center
Genealogical Library
And this sounded as real as those.

They were probably using Simunition, which will absolutely sound real. Radio traffic should also be pretty hectic in this sort of exercise. I'm assuming you listened to the whole thing? How did it turn out? Did they apprehend the "suspect" with minimal casualties? I've never been lucky enough to hear an exercise go down.

KD7DDC

Premium Subscriber
I heard an active shooter exercise at Hunter High about a month ago on Event 10. These can be interesting to listen to. Of course when it's in scan mode and you catch one part way through and don't see the display it sure catches your ears attention.

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk

Observer1

They were probably using Simunition, which will absolutely sound real. Radio traffic should also be pretty hectic in this sort of exercise. I'm assuming you listened to the whole thing? How did it turn out? Did they apprehend the "suspect" with minimal casualties? I've never been lucky enough to hear an exercise go down.

I believe in this one they were using blanks, which provide a more realistic sound than sims.

I saw some pictures from this one and based on the protective equipment, I don’t believe they used any sims

This one was less about the active shooter take down tactics and more about rescue tactics and communication tactics

Status
Not open for further replies.