hot springs ar police frequencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

kibler

Feed Provider
I was wondering if they were on a digital system or not
Well you can go to the RR database page map and click on Garland County and look down at bottom of page for the AWIN click on that. Then look for Garland county to get all the frequenceis for that area! Scroll further down the page and you will see other Talk Group number for Hot Springs area! The Conventional frequencies are listed on the first page you pull up!

kibler

Feed Provider
I'm still learning how to do it
Thanks for the information
Your welcome...anytime I can help but I just got a BCD996xt about two weeks ago and it is still a big learning cure for me! Your not alone

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
If the last post was an legit query, please say so, if it was an insult aimed at Jake, then this is your only warning: This is not the place to start a battle, any insults will result in penalties.

lep

All quite interesting as a native Arkansas native who now lives elsewhere, it does not appear to me that any of you are showing locations within monitoring range of Hot Springs National Park AR.

LEP

SCPD

QRT
Wasn't meant to be an insult, just curious as to the posting and former postings. No problem with the warning, I know you have a job to do, keep up the good work.

INDY72

All quite interesting as a native Arkansas native who now lives elsewhere, it does not appear to me that any of you are showing locations within monitoring range of Hot Springs National Park AR.

LEP

I lived in both Royal, and the other side of Hot Springs for over a year. My sisters, and mother all live in or around Hot Springs. I have many friends there, and in other locations in AR. I visit actually about every other month for an day or two. My 92, and 96 travel there with me. I think that qualifies me as regularly active monitoring the region? :) Not sure what Jake's interest is in the region, maybe he visits? Anyway, lets keep this on topic or I will lock it out. (Yeah, I'm learning to not be such a nice guy anymore on a few things. Otherwise, I gladly assist where I can and share my knowledge with those that need assistance. Anyway, on with the show!)

SCPD

QRT
So you visit maybe 6-7 times a year, for a day or two, and you think that qualifies you as an active person monitoring that region ? Your not serious are you ?

03msc

RF is RF
Premium Subscriber
So you visit maybe 6-7 times a year, for a day or two, and you think that qualifies you as an active person monitoring that region ? Your not serious are you ?

Milf visits the area on a regular basis and also has contacts throughout the state. He is a database admin here and keeps the database up to date for Arkansas and a few other states in this region, as indicated by the gold star by his name indicating administrator/moderator authority. :wink:

INDY72

Note this... Admin & Mod for AR, LA, MS, and TN

Note Star
Note big avatar saying Database Admin.

And it seems someone has an penchant for sniping.... So I am going to just ignore this one as hitting with the big ugly stick would just be claimed as bullying... But any more BS in the forums I Moderate, and I am swinging for an home run. And here I get to use my favorite quote from an Biblical Based movie... "So let it be written. So let it be done!" (Yule Brenner as Pharoah, The Ten Commandments)

Status
Not open for further replies.