house one night the door

Status
Not open for further replies.

ministr

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Stone wall that circles the ring six seven feet high, were not climb past, wolves can not fly into it? That stone circles still do not believe you can go and see. Day, Wuliji working the head of the audience are led to see, even the station's director Hala Bala went. Is the amount of photography is size. Ring a high wall, the wolf can not jump into it; circle around the wall has no holes, the wolf is not a dig into the hole. Survey a few days, who do not know how the wolf is in, is how out of. Only pastoral heart knows best.
This story store Chen array head for a long time. At this point, more and more fascinated by the prairie wolf, Chen Zhen thought of this story, so that riding tens of miles to find a stone circle, carefully study a lot, wholesale nfl jerseys is still unclear about how the wolf into the circle. Zhen Chen has found shocked Heights Road, Wilkie elderly. Said the old man, I do not know which bum son offended Tengger, which led me to this moment still being a curse. A secondary school on the old man's son had said, this provision does not all strange pastures. At that time the amount of grassland Lun no stone circles, the Ministry in order to reduce field work points the next night herders spending, but also to protect the safety of sheep on pasture before the first built in Jiegao several stone circles. Farm ministry said, with the stone circle the wolf could not come, herders do not have the next night, and every night you can sleep at ease. In those days, our house one night the door shut tight circle, no less than really late in the evening. That night I heard the barking of dogs was wrong, like to a lot of wolves, but the farm ministry said no effect on the next night, and did not go out and see. Which ring the door open one morning and thought, to see if a large dead sheep, discount Oakley sunglasses the whole family scared silly. Circles on the ground full of blood, two-finger thick, and even ring the walls are full of blood spray. Each has four dead sheep blood on the neck hole, the blood flow out of the loop of all. There are several wolf dung heap ... ... Later, the Department again provided field, living in the stone circle next to the Mongolian people have come to the next night on duty, but also made work points the next night. Over the years, Jie Gao stone circle grassland soil cover, the more the more laps, it was the next night, they never eat the sheep the wolf flew into the circle to the accident.
Zhen Chen did not give up, asked a number of pastoralists, both men and women say that the wolf can fly. Said the wolf is dead, the wolf's soul will fly back to the Tengger where to go. Later, Hala Bala, director of being "liberated" from the flag in the cadre review classes put back, reinstated. Chen array quickly to bring home to visit Beijing a good smoke, this clear, "Airwolf" is how "fly" into the stone circle. Ha, director of the school curriculum, Inner Mongolia Public Security, can speak fluent Chinese. He said the case had closed, but unfortunately, his scientific conclusions untenable in the grasslands, most herders do not believe they found the wolf can fly. Only some of the educated and experienced hunter, convinced his investigation and judgments. Ha, director smiled and said: If this nation from the faith and respect for customs, wholesale nfl jerseys said the wolf flew into the stone circle, can not say completely wrong, at least some distance from the wolf is in the air. He went on to say: that day, the audience herders panic, are angry that the Tengger, the amount of grassland Lun down to give a big disaster. Horse groom the horses in the mountains are thrown back to look at. The elderly and women are kneeling on the ground and bowed toward the Tengger. Adults and children are scared to play and then exert oneself did not dare cry. Wuliji working the fear of affecting the production, but also anxious, to die so I got to be two days detection. I put the audience to organize the cadres so that they protect the site. But the scene has been destroyed. Stone circle outside the ground leads to sheep and people step all gone. I had a magnifying glass to find clues on the walls inch by inch. Finally, finally the northeast corner of the wall in the circle on the wall to find a vague two wolf's blood footprints. This break a case. You guess, is how the wolf go in? Zhen Chen repeatedly shook his head.
Ha, director, said: I judge, Nfl jerseys china must have a maximum of wolves in the wall inclined to stand up after the claws tread, the front paws support wall, with myself to the wolves as a springboard to the body. Then, the other wolves in the Ji Shibu outside, rushed to jump on the back of a large wolf, wolf and then Dengzhe big shoulders, a hard and jumped into a sheep pen. If looking from the inside, then flew like the wolf is not the same?
Zhen Chen stunned for a long time, said: The amount of wolf Lun really highly intelligent. Grasslands just built stone circles, the wolf would come up with ways to deal with. Coyote is really a ... ... into a fine wolf nomads that can indeed fly right. As long as the wolf jumped up, after moving from the period can be counted as flight distance.

Status
Not open for further replies.