Houston County frequencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

talmadge1963

I was going to update my frequencies and noticed that Warner Robins Police, Fire department and Ambulance is no longer listed under Houston County Frequencies.
I have the P25 Phase II system.

apx7000xe

Premium Subscriber
I was going to update my frequencies and noticed that Warner Robins Police, Fire department and Ambulance is no longer listed under Houston County Frequencies.
I have the P25 Phase II system.
Are you even picking up the P25 system? Last few times I came through I didn’t even find their control channel from the frequencies listed in RR. I figured they followed Peach County with NXDN

N1XDS

ÆS Ø
As of right now they are still using the Phase 1 system until they get ready to switch over to the Phase 2 TDMA system. Peach County Fire was active on Houston County's Fire talkgroup not to long ago. I can pick up all the talkgroups when no issues.

RRR

Premium Subscriber
They also have "Gordon" listed in Houston county. I made mention it was in Wilkinson county, but I was pretty much told to jump through hoops to report it, when anybody looking at a map can see it doesn't belong there.

Houston co. is not on NXDN, they are on P25P2

talmadge1963

I went back on my wife's computer from 2019 last time I downloaded the frequencies thru Radio Reference and Free Scan. Found the file I save and uploaded again, and started to get all channels again. I know Warner Robins went to P25P2 because My older P251 scanner quit picking them up.

apx7000xe

Premium Subscriber
I ran through there with my Unication G5 yesterday and it still never found a CC and said out of range. I did a direct RR import in the PPS. Everything lined up in the database with what is in there. I'm going to set the system ID and WACN as the wildcard number so it will listen to anything on that frequency. I used to pick them up on the exact same unit so maybe the system ID has changed in their upgrade and isn't yet reflected here.

N1XDS

ÆS Ø
I checked everything on my radios and I'm picking them up with no issues. Yes, I pick up all three sites and my scanner (SDS200) still shows P25 (Phase 1) when communications are being heard. They are still on Phase 1 at this time until they switch over to the Phase 2 side of things soon or later. If they were using P25 Phase 2 my SDS200 would say P25P2 (P25 Phase 2) instead of P25.

RRR

Premium Subscriber
Not all is P2 yet, they have to change out a lot more radios. But there is Phase 2 in use, and that's where it's headed.

Status
Not open for further replies.