Houston County/Peach County P25 Updates..

Status
Not open for further replies.

AE4VE

It's been a little while since I've checked the frequencies and talkgroups for the Houston County/Peach County P25 system and I see that 3 talkgroups have been updated over a year ago. Can someone tell me how to figure out what exactly was updated then? Or does anyone happen to know?
Thanks in advance.

N1XDS

ÆS Ø
I'm not sure either I would like to know as well. I live in Peach County over in Byron I pick up Byron PD, FVPD, SHERIFF and FIRE on their NXDN system. I listen to them on DSD PLUS but the system is encrypted.

AE4VE

I guess I'll have to pull up the data on my scanner and do it the old-fashioned way to see which talkgroups or frequencies have been updated. Lol.
I have noticed that there are quite a few talkgroups that my Houston County wildcard has picked up that are not listed in the current database.

N1XDS

ÆS Ø
@ N4CYA
Is all of Peach County's NXDN system encrypted? Or just certain talkgroups?

All Peach County is encrypted except for Fort Valley Fire Department Dispatch then the rest of the Fire talk groups are encrypted.

nbarco

Premium Subscriber
If they're not trunked a Kenwood radio works beautifully, even if encrypted using only the built in 15 bit encryption...and can be had for $200.

Status
Not open for further replies.