HOW ACURITE IS A DATABASE

blues222

Im using the Sentenial program and when I append my counties talkgroups, my counties Fire On Scene channel comes on the display screen when my counties sheriff dispatch is transmitting. Both talkgroups has same frequency and color code.

N1GAW

Premium Subscriber
Im using the Sentenial program and when I append my counties talkgroups, my counties Fire On Scene channel comes on the display screen when my counties sheriff dispatch is transmitting. Both talkgroups has same frequency and color code.
It's not uncommon for the frequency to have the same color code for each talkgroup, it is the talkgroup that determines the user in that case.

pb_lonny

Also be aware that different people like things to be setup different. Think of the DB as a good "starting point" but it is always best to program your radio how YOU want it setup.

cg

Premium Subscriber
Without knowing the system and the scanner you are programming, it is difficult to give specific advice. It could be a database error or user error. (ID Search vs ID Scan comes to mind)
If you create the programming file yourself, you can make it just the way you want it to appear.

chris