How can i import directly from Radioreference.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kc4saa

Premium Subscriber
When I import frequencies from the Win500 it gives me less than half the frequency choices than the radiorefences.com than the radiorefences.com website listed. I live in a small community and need these frequencies that are not imported. to the win500. Please help, thank you. I'm also having a bit of difficulty setting up Trunk group frquencies as well.

hvytrucker

HvyTrucker
What do you mean import from the Win500? Win500 is an application/software.

I think we need more details or a better description of what you are trying to do.

This is done by first being a paid subscriber to RR then having the software (Win500) and within the software you can sign into RR and pick and choose which freqs, systems or talkgroups then edit & customize...

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
You can only import frequencies that are in the database, not in the wiki. You need to tell us what system in the database you are having problems with so we can see if the frequencies will work in your scanner (which we also need to know).

vagrant

ker-muhj-uhn
Premium Subscriber
I imported stuff just yesterday using Win500 and everything was in there for the listing shown on the web site. Are you expanding any sub categories? (Click on the plus symbol)

Status
Not open for further replies.