HOW do I delete messages ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

trentbob

W3BUX- Bucks County, PA
Premium Subscriber
Actually Ronald I would worry about it. I'm curious as to why you only want post 70 deleted. The moderator who closed that thread has long passed but today all of your post would have been removed, they were quite threatening to police and other Forum members.

My guess is that you would have been put on moderation at that point. You were a new member and those were the only post you ever made, I believe until today. I'm sure it must have been a bad day for you or you did have much too much to drink.

If you want to make a fresh start on RR perhaps the CEO will delete your comments from 2006. I would hope that you would be put on moderation as a newbie.

Your gesture of offering likes today to some of the members is a good sign but you will notice that some of them are no longer on RR and haven't been for years so they probably will not see your gesture.

I normally wouldn't stick my beak in here but after reading all of your posts, those post were pretty notorious, they should have been deleted with a stern warning at the time.

Just saying, welcome back.

trentbob

W3BUX- Bucks County, PA
Premium Subscriber
An excellent example of the “Streisand Effect”.

Precisely, I only saw your comments because you made likes to some members today. When you do that it exposes the whole thread. That's unfortunate especially since some of those you liked haven't been seen on the forum in many years.

Also on your profile all of your posts are there forever. When you asked how do I delete a post the first thing people will do is go to your profile and read your posts.

Really... let's hope that the CEO will delete your posts. Everything you say here stays here forever and you really don't want those posts on your profile, now that the cat's out of the bag.

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
Precisely, I only saw your comments because you made likes to some members today. When you do that it exposes the whole thread. That's unfortunate especially since some of those you liked haven't been seen on the forum in many years.

Also on your profile all of your posts are there forever. When you asked how do I delete a post the first thing people will do is go to your profile and read your posts.

Really... let's hope that the CEO will delete your posts. Everything you say here stays here forever and you really don't want those posts on your profile, now that the cat's out of the bag.

You quoted my post in this reply, but I assume your reply was meant for the OP?

RONALD511

FRIENDLY MEMBER
Actually Ronald I would worry about it. I'm curious as to why you only want post 70 deleted. The moderator who closed that thread has long passed but today all of your post would have been removed, they were quite threatening to police and other Forum members.

My guess is that you would have been put on moderation at that point. You were a new member and those were the only post you ever made, I believe until today. I'm sure it must have been a bad day for you or you did have much too much to drink.

If you want to make a fresh start on RR perhaps the CEO will delete your comments from 2006. I would hope that you would be put on moderation as a newbie.

Your gesture of offering likes today to some of the members is a good sign but you will notice that some of them are no longer on RR and haven't been for years so they probably will not see your gesture.

I normally wouldn't stick my beak in here but after reading all of your posts, those post were pretty notorious, they should have been deleted with a stern warning at the time.

Just saying, welcome back.
I was drinking very heavy during 2006 and Had a bad temper I was a deputy Sheriff and had been warned for cussing from 2 supervisors just moved from Bossier City, To ST.Petersberg I've been sober for 8 years now

RONALD511

FRIENDLY MEMBER
i am deeply ashamed of my language & atrocious behavior and would be very grateful if you delete all my chatter from that 2006 post and messages to a 2 bravo

wtp

ronald you are one in a million, really...
Members 1,363,917
hey, so am i.
relax we really did not remember your post from 2006 in fact i did not join until 2 years later.
i was going to send this as a personal message, but i see you don't accept them.
maybe now you could.
i, and many here, are here to help. the others seems to have faded away.
don't be ashamed, just learn to do better, sounds like you are on the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.