How Do I Delete My Feed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oakland_Tower

Premium Subscriber
For many reasons I have decided to delete my feed of the local PD. My listeners have been notified. There does not seem to be a way for the feed provider to delete the feed from the Broadcastify list of feeds. I have read on another thread that the feed would be automatically deleted after 21 days of being offline but this seems intended for the absent provider. I have sent a ticket to the help desk about this issue but have not heard back. Any ideas on how to expedite the removal of my feed?

Reconrider

Yes I'm aware of the 21 day delay, but wish to have it done now. Must be a way an admin can do this.
Nope, they will let the system automatically delete it after the 21 days is up. If you're trying to apply for something new, just stop feeding the current one, and apply for another one. You don't have to wait for the old one to be removed.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
Yes I'm aware of the 21 day delay, but wish to have it done now. Must be a way an admin can do this.

They will not remove it immediately absent a violation of the terms of service, the standard policy is to allow it to self expire after 21 days.

Oakland_Tower

Premium Subscriber
Well, maybe the answer lies in the TOS, but I'll wait for an admin to respond. No sense in confusing the public by keeping the feed in the list of available feeds to listen to.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.