How Do I Know Why A Post I Submitted Was Not Approved?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thinbluebbq

Feed Provider
I posted a message earlier today about the RTL-SDR dongle and it was evidently not approved. No explanation. How do I figure out why it wasn't approved? Seemed like a normal question.

KevinC

Other
Super Moderator
Please read this...

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
I posted a message earlier today about the RTL-SDR dongle and it was evidently not approved. No explanation. How do I figure out why it wasn't approved? Seemed like a normal question.

Be patient, sometimes it takes a little while. Remember moderators are volunteers, not full time paid staff.

thinbluebbq

Feed Provider
Be patient, sometimes it takes a little while. Remember moderators are volunteers, not full time paid staff.
Totally get that. What was weird was that it was showing pending approval all day but then in the late afternoon it was not pending but also not there so I thought it got punted with no explanation. Thanks.

KevinC

Other
Super Moderator
I'm guessing you are referring to this post...

You posted it at 9:04 today and I approved it at 3:34 today.

trentbob

W3BUX- Bucks County, PA
Premium Subscriber
Totally get that. What was weird was that it was showing pending approval all day but then in the late afternoon it was not pending but also not there so I thought it got punted with no explanation. Thanks.
Hey if it means anything, it doesn't say newbie under your name and you've made six post now. Maybe there won't be a delay at all anymore!

Status
Not open for further replies.