How do I scan Scanlists instead of scansets

Status
Not open for further replies.

fdnyfish

Feed Provider
I want to be able to scan the checked "Scanlists" that selected in the main menu.

Right now, the only thing that scans, are the scanlists that are in my scansets.

I don't want to use scansets, i just want to go scanlists and enable or disable them.

right now turning on or off scanlists have no affect on what scans. Everything is based on scansets.

Last edited:

fdnyfish

Feed Provider
I was able to get the scanner to scan by scanlists.

I went back to the scansets, added all scanlists to it, and now I just go into scanlists and enable/disable what scanlists I want to scan.

ecarvalho

correct
Typically, the first scanset is a "catch all" set from scanlist 1 through 200. You can leave that on and just enable scanlists you want to scan. Scanlist 1 by default is also a catch all but you can change that.
So that's one configuration.
You can have multiple configurations loaded in v-scan folders. Each with its own scanlists and sets. That's specially good for traveling. You could have a v-scan with another city setup for when you go there for example.

Wackyracer

Premium Subscriber
I would just make more scanlists in my current configuration for when I travel

Make a Vscanner folder and label it for the area your going to for when you travel. Then you just enable that Vscanner folder with a whole set of scanlists in it for that area.

Machria

Premium Subscriber
I was able to get the scanner to scan by scanlists.

I went back to the scansets, added all scanlists to it, and now I just go into scanlists and enable/disable what scanlists I want to scan.

correct
Typically, the first scanset is a "catch all" set from scanlist 1 through 200. You can leave that on and just enable scanlists you want to scan. Scanlist 1 by default is also a catch all but you can change that.
So that's one configuration.
You can have multiple configurations loaded in v-scan folders. Each with its own scanlists and sets. That's specially good for traveling. You could have a v-scan with another city setup for when you go there for example.

Just remember though, in order for this to work you also have to have the "Scan Set Mode" in EZScan ENABLED.

Has anyone else noticed, that on the scanner, to "enable" the scan set mode you have to "UNCHECK" the box for "ScanSets Opt". Am I reading something wrong or something, or does everyone else find that odd (you enable it in EZscan, and uncheck it on the scanner)?

Status
Not open for further replies.