How do you access the Nationwide Data?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vansigint98661

Premium Subscriber
I have several ARC software packages (396, XT-PRO, BCT-15, 500,300). I just opened the XT-PRO, brought up RR.com, and was looking for a way to access the new Nationwide data bases without success. I expected a new "Choose the State" entry that was Nationwide or National or similar, but alas there was nothing. How do you access this new database. I have V 1.7-Build 2.

I think that this part of the database has been there for a couple of months now, but every time I try to download to the program, I cannot access any National, Common, or Nationwide data. Presumably this is simply user error, but if so, it is not intuitive. What am I doing wrong?

n5ims

Using the tabs at the top of the RR pages:
* Databases
--> Frequency Database (make sure that you have the "Choose Country" set to "United States")
-- --> Change from the "US Home" tab to the "Nationwide Frequencies" tab

You should then be here --> RadioReference.com - Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference Database

Select the desired service (Railroads, in my case took me here --> Railroads Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference)

How this would translate in your software isn't known, but you may need an updated version. (I don't have the ARC series, but in WIN500 they released an update for this in version 2.04).

Last edited:

vansigint98661

Premium Subscriber
Yeah, I found the tab the other day after wondering for months why there was no such section to the DB. In fact, on the thread where new changes were announced last year, I asked the question, but no one ever answered.

But after finding it, I went to the ARC software (specifically the XT-PRO), but found no way to get there to download. According to the update tab, I have the latest. So, I am hoping someone who knows more than I, or perhaps Gomert, will answer my call.

Status
Not open for further replies.