How do you acess different banks, in pr0-164

Status
Not open for further replies.

muskie999

The damn instructions are very unclear as too haw to acess banks. I can get one I downloaded , What is the procedure to scan other banks , not the ones already pre programmed. Does any body have a better waay to get instructions out there . this thing is cryptic for my mind.
Thanks

N8IAA

The damn instructions are very unclear as too haw to acess banks. I can get one I downloaded , What is the procedure to scan other banks , not the ones already pre programmed. Does any body have a better waay to get instructions out there . this thing is cryptic for my mind.
Thanks

On the screen, the banks are in order from left to right, starting with 0 through 9. You access them by pushing on the number on the keypad. One push turns the bank on (the number will appear on the screen), a second push turns the bank off. No more number on the screen. If all banks are turned off, the screen will say "Nothing enabled". Frequencies can be programmed by pushing manual, pushing PGM, then entering your frequecies. If you want to have CTCSS (pl tones), or DCS (digital pl tones), push the MODE button until CT, or DC appears, press FUNC, then MODE to input the tone. When done, continue with your next frequency.
Larry

N8IAA

Muskie999 here is a file for you

Mike, here is a zip file for Rock and Dane counties. Enjoy.:lol: It is a Win97 file.
Larry

Attachments

• Muskie999.zip
    31.4 KB · Views: 47
Status
Not open for further replies.