how do you lockout in spectrumsweeper ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

scannersnstuff

have a psr-410. how do you permanently lockout a frequency in spectrumsweeper ?. i don't want it to come back on when i recycle power. thanks again for any help.

scannersnstuff

can't believe 116 people have read this thread, and nobody can help me out. gone out of my way to be helpfull to others here. i have no lame excuses. i thoroughly read the manual, and everything i could find about it. can't seem to do it. thanks.

QDP2012

can't believe 116 people have read this thread, and nobody can help me out. gone out of my way to be helpfull to others here. i have no lame excuses. i thoroughly read the manual, and everything i could find about it. can't seem to do it. thanks.

I am one of the 116 who have read this thread, because I like to learn about equipment that I do not yet have (including the 410), so that my future equipment-related decisions are as wise as possible. It might be difficult to patiently wait for an expert to find your thread and then to reply to your question, but usually it is worth the wait. I hope one does come along and help you.

Just in case you haven't seen this part of the Easier to Read Manual for the 410, here is a link to the Spectrum Sweeper Search. From what I can tell, it suggests that there is a way to Lock-out search-frequencies such that you would need to deliberately unlock them later if you wished to search them again.

If you have already done this and found that a power-off/power-on cycle unlocks the search-freqs which you previously locked, then I would guess that what you are wanting to do is not possible.

Hope this helps,

scannersnstuff

thank you so much. i'm usually not a whinney cry baby. just gets frustrating. i help out here whenever possible. if i don't know the answer, i usually dont chime in. the spectrumsweeper thing drives me nuts. my local pd bleeds over, and they are non stop talkers. i have to hear it off frequency. it locks up my ss feature. thank you again.

Status
Not open for further replies.