How do you manually add a site to x36HP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wise871

Database Admin
It's simple to add a system, department or channel to a favorites from the main database by simply holding on it and hitting Eyes. Then you get the add to favorites menu. This doesn't work when you hold on a site. Anybody know the secret?

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
MENU --> Manage Favorites --> <select the favorites list> --> Review/Edit System --> <select the system> --> Edit Site --> New Site ...

wise871

Database Admin
UPMan
Are you saying after I add a system or department, I still need to go and add the site manually?
Maybe I wasn't clear. I'm scanning a trunk system in the main database. If I hold on system, department or channel and hit enter it allows me to add to a existing favorites or create new. On a trunk system with 10 sites, I only want to added 2 sites out of the 10. Is there a way to just select those sites like I can with system, department and channel.

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
When you add any channel or department to a favorites list from the main database from a trunked system, it will also include all sites for that system. You'd need to delete the sites you don't want included.

(Bolded in the above is what I missed from your first question...)

Meskoman

That is exactly how I did it for the trunk system. It seem that it scans very slow in the trunk system on the 536 and I miss lots of calls verses my BCD396XT. Also missed trunk system calls on my 536 that get picked up on the 396XT. For now I avoid the trunk systems.

wise871

Database Admin
When you add any channel or department to a favorites list from the main database from a trunked system, it will also include all sites for that system. You'd need to delete the sites you don't want included.

(Bolded in the above is what I missed from your first question...)

Thanks Paul
Thats what I was looking for. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.